The Institute of Technology and Innovation (PSL-ITI) offers selective, multidisciplinary training for students at the post-master’s (or pre-doctoral) level or as part of a dual curriculum during doctoral study.
Contact : email@example.com
Master degree in science (engineering schools, ENS, holders of an MSc degree). Specifically:
- Non-PSL candidates (universities, international students): A Master’s in scientific research (MSc), completed or in progress
- Candidates from ENSCP, MINES ParisTech, École des Ponts ParisTech, engineering schools other than PSL: An engineering degree
- Candidates from ESPCI, ENS, Polytechnique: Completion of a third year of study, validated or with validation in progress.
Courses are taught in English. Therefore, candidates must have fluent written and spoken English. Proficiency in English will be evaluated during the selection interviews.
The program has a two-stage admissions process.
- Online application through PSL portal. Submission deadlines: from March 5, 2018 to May 9, 2018
- Admissions interview for preselected candidates (in person in Paris or remotely) with the selection committee: from May 21, 2018 to June 1st, 2018
- Admission results : June 8th 2018
- Online application through PSL portal. Submission deadlines: from August 20 to 28, 2018
- Admissions interview for preselected candidates (in person in Paris or remotely) with the selection committee: August 30th, 2018
- Admission results : September 3rd 2018
In preparing your application, please include the following:
A motivation letter describing your career plan and/or thesis and supporting your choice of scientific topics (3 majors); a detailed CV; contact information for at least one academic reference; a photocopy or certificate of completion of the Master 2 program or an engineering degree or a degree from a major French university (including a sworn translation into French or English for degrees obtained outside the EU); academic transcripts for the two years preceding enrollment at PSL-ITI; a photocopy of your ID card (front and back) or passport; a photocopy of your French ‘carte de séjour’ or a copy of the receipt from your application for a ‘carte de séjour’ for the current year, for students from outside the EU.
Once admitted, students are eligible for a grant that is awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
€1500 for students from the European Union; €3000 for students from outside the European Union; €7000 for all other candidates.
Students may receive an exemption if they have already paid the equivalent sum to a PSL institution, with payment of the difference if the amount is smaller.